Benedictine University at Mesa has a dedicated athletic training room and trainer to take care of all of our student-athletes' training needs during the athletic year.
Monday and Wednesday
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
Mesa Family YMCA
207 N Mesa Dr.
Mesa, AZ 85201
- Pregame taping for both teams will be available 90 minutes prior to game time and will be done courtside.
- For visiting teams, treatment is available by appointment. Please contact head trainer Liz Rhodes at (804) -787-4421 to schedule an appointment
- At game, teams will be provided water, cups, towels and ice.
Forms for athletes:
Information for Athletes & Coaches:
- Concussion Information for Coaches
- Heat Illness Information for Coaches
- Heat Illness Information for Players